Kununurra 4WD Spares realise that your safety is paramount and that is why we are happy to tell you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are currently available in our Kununurra workshop...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Kununurra
When it comes to brakes, you should never leave it to the point that brake repairs become crucial.
Regular checks like those in our 65 point vehicle report, which is provided as part of every full car service carried out by Kununurra 4WD Spares, are crucial to assure the brake system is working correctly. Our team of qualified technicians can warn you where there are signs that servicing or repairs of a car's braking system is required so it doesn't lead to a bigger issue.
Brake services we offer at Kununurra 4WD Spares include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Brake Disc And Drum Replaced
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Replace The Brake Lines And Hoses
- Replacing Complete Brake System
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you learn of any symptoms that a car's braking system might be in need of servicing book in and get the vehicle's brakes assessed in our Kununurra workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs you need to be aware of:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Noisy Brakes
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration Under Braking
- Brake Warning Light
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Changed Stopping Distance
- Hard Feel To Brake Pedal
To understand more with regard to these warning signs along with potential causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM and Saturdays from 9:00AM to 12:00PM